cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Employee based on Ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a scenario where one sold to party is having multiple ship to parties... and each ship to party is catered by one sales employeee.

Can we get sales employee number determined in sales order based on ship to party if yes how.

please help.

regards,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the partner determination procedure of the Ship to party - add the Sales Employee partner. So when ever ship to is created, the sales employee can be added to the ship to master.

In the Sales order Header Partner Determination, add the sales employee partner and in the Source column give SH - ship to . So the sales employee in the order is derived from the ship to.

Partner Determination T code VOPAN.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sai That almost solved it .

How to achieve this at item level also .. as we are changing partners at item level. once the ship to party is changed the employee should also be redetermined.

Please help.

Regards,

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the item level , You can have the sale employee as mandatory enrty in the ship to partner determination. So when user changes the Item level partner and select different ship to , then the sales employee in the new ship to will flow into the order item.

Also you can hve control in place to check if the item ship to - sales employee is in the Ship to master data. you can have the logic in EXIT_SAPLV09A_004

Thanks Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah once again thanks sai . Even my search ends at the same exit .

and its directing me to include MV45AFZZ . but can you exactly tell me in which component or include this exit is located.

Thanks once again.

Kiran.