Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub item not reflecting correct material quantity as mentioned in CS01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Need your help on the following.

I was working on BOM. I created the materials, posted their inventory and defined their price and successfully created the BOM through Tcode CS01. However, when I created a sales order of the material (irrespective of the item group ERLA/LUMF for the main item), it didn't reflect the right order quantity for the sub items, as mentioned in the BOM. For example, for 1 qty of main item, sub item qty specified in BOM was 1, but for 2 qtys of main item in the sales order, the sub item qty didnot reflect 2x1=2 as quantity. Where can i fix this problem? Please also see attached for more details.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by: nit9_9nit on Apr 24, 2010 6:13 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you just confirm if the BOM explode when you create a Sales Order with Header Item as Quantity as 1.

In case , check the settings in Item Category of Main Item.Here the Structure Scope should be A ( if explode at Single Level) & Application should SD01& make it blank for Sub-item Item Categories.

Best Regards,

Ankur

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To explode BOM as per requirement mention item category group as ERLA / LUMF for main item and NORM for sub item. In CS01 use bom usages as 5 and mention ur desired quentity. Pls check ur settings....

Edited by: Nitesh Hatizar on Apr 24, 2010 11:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

The problem persists even though the item category group for the main item is changed to ERLA/LUMF in the material master. Also the item category for the sub-items is maintained as NORM. Please suggest.

Thanks.