Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To add the columns for the Tcode output S_ALR_87013531

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP,

I had one requirement.

I would like to add the 4 extra columns to the standard Tcode S_ALR_87013531 output.

Those are Responsible & Requesting Cost Centre along with their description.

Could you please explain how can we add these 4 columns to the output and from where we can fetch these.

Thanks and Regards

I

NTR

former_member610099
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Kindly debug the program and identify the exact Enhancement Spot and do the changes.

Regards

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Rachel_Tang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please see the R/3 online-documentation, section 'Project System-Project Information System-Commercial Project Reports-Hierarchy Reports: Costs, Revenues and Payments'.

Here you will find an example how to define your own reports using your own characteristics. When defining a report via transaction CJE1, various fields can be selected as characteristics in the standard.

However the fields responsible person, responsible cost center and investment reason, are not available this way.

In this case, you have the option to use the exit EXIT_SAPLPS01_002.

Implementing customer-specific characteristics and key figures in the hierarchy reports requires EXIT_SAPLPS01_002 to be programmed accordingly.

Please see the example in SAP note 454509 for further reference.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May I know why do you want to add those fields in your report.....What information will you get by adding those fields...please give some more detail...there may be some alternative solution...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

My customer asked for 40 Tcodes like

1. S_ALR_87013531 - Costs/Revenues/Expenditures/Receipts

2. S_ALR_87013532 - Plan/Actual/Variance

3. S_ALR_87013533 - Plan/Actual/Commitment/Rem.Plan/Assigned

4. S_ALR_87013534 - Plan 1/Plan 2/Actual/Commitments

5. S_ALR_87013535 - Actual in CO Area/Object/Transaction Currency

6. S_ALR_87013536 - Plan/Actual/Down Payment as Expense

7. S_ALR_87013537 - Commitment Detail

8. S_ALR_87013538 - Project Version Comparison: Actual/Plan

9. S_ALR_87013539 - Project Version Comparison: Plan

10. S_ALR_87013540 u2013 Forecast

11. S_ALR_87013541 - Project Interest: Plan/Actual

12. S_ALR_87100185 - Actual Costs for Each Month (Current Fiscal Year)

13. S_ALR_87100186 - Planned Costs for Each Month (Current Fiscal Year)

14. S_ALR_87100187 - Commitments for Each Month (Current Fiscal Year)

for these Tcodes output, I would like to add Responsible & Requesting Cost Centres along with description.

Thanks and Regards

Srini

Rachel_Tang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

All the reports you mentioned are hierarchy reports(drill down reports) for project, they are the same, so if you want to add the field you mentioned in your first thread, then please follow the method in my above thread to use the user-exit and check the SAP note.

Regards,

Rachel

former_member201364
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rachel,

I have the similar issue for adding columns to the same report.

I have made the changes in SAP note as suggested. I believe, the second field zzwp08 must be displayed in the layout.

I guess, I need to modify the form also. But, I am not able to find that field in any of the predefined element / key figure with characteristics..for adding this column.

Kindly suggest. Your reply is appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

find the overall steps for your requirement to design the report in report painter

1-Create a new form by Copining the form 10KEF1A in T-code CJE4

2-Add multiple columns and assign the value type(based on plan/actual cost or budget ) or enter the formula for each column

3-Create a report with reference to your newly created form in T-code CJE1

details explanation you can get from sap help for each step.

ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

I think you cannot add Res.Cost center & Req Cost center by this way as they are not part of the available characteristics in CJE4.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Could you please explain how can I add those fields to the output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The report you have mentioned is report made by using Report Painter. You can copy the same report and define new report and add the columns which you require in the same. you need get the help from a PS or CO consultant who knows how to make reports using report painter. Making report using report painter is not difficult but it is long process which I can not explain here.Check out the SAP help for the same.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP,

Could you please explain the library and report group name for the Transaction code S_ALR_87013531 and how can add the addional colmns to the output,Please explain the steps.

Regards

NTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP,

Could you please give the answer for my question ?

Regards

NTR