cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM IBase & Component tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the table names for Change Request (SDCR) & Urgnt Correction (SDHF). I want to capture IBase & Component in Work flow CHARM.

Regards

Praveen K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The ChaRM transactions are based on CRM, so they will use CRMD_ORDERADM_H

Checking the F1 help, the ibase in a ChaRM document is in data element IB_IBASE (Ibase) and IB_INSTANCE (component)

Searching for these in SE11 it is easy to see the tables where the values in IB52 are stored, but I am not so sure about the values in the transactions. I also haven't found any tables in the /tmflow/ namespace.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

that's pretty complicated to find the table that contains the IBase of a ChaRM Ticket (SDCR, MJ, HF...).

If your purpose is to catch the data for a use in an ABAP you have different ways to do it

1 - use function modul : CRM_ORDER_READ exporting the guid of your ticket and it will returns you in parameter et_service_os-osset-refobject-ib_instance the value of the Ibase

2 - Call Public Method GET_IBASE_OF_CHNG_DOC of Class CL_HF_HELPER that returns the same parameter type than the option 1

Hope it helps

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI PK,

Check with This link it will help you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d06db8e2-5036-2c10-1a97-dee1364fc...

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal