cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR ADOBE - Unable to display standard text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario to display standard text in ISR(Internal Service Request) Adobe through webdynpro abap(Manual Correspondence PSCD - TRM application). When I tested the Adobe form in SFP txn directly, I could see the standard text, but when I test through webdynpro abap, it is not displaying standard text.

Has anybody got some idea if this is the problem with ISR or something to be done?

PS: I tried to display today's date through global variable defined in adobe interface, it gets displayed in SFP, but not in webdynpro(i.e.using ISR).

Thanks.

VR

Edited by: AMARA555 on Apr 24, 2010 2:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amara,

Please recheck whether you have done the "Compare Form fields".

Also, if you have made some changes to the form, then you should regenerate the form and again do "Compare Form fields".

Dont do "Compare Form fields" while saving and activating the Form even when prompted as it may give inconsistencies.

Also, as a cross-check try to create an independant Webdynpro application and call this Form(or only that particular standard text) in that application instead of calling in ISR. This way you can validate if the problem is with ISR.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amara,

Did you find any solution to this ?

Thanks

Hadrien