cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery without order reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to configure delivery without order reference, i am facing below problems. Kindly help me to solve them.

1. How to assign Delivery Type to Billing Type?

2. Pricing at delivery level or Billing ?

3. If its at delivery then how to configure pricing for delivery?

Step by stem configuration with pricing will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. How to assign Delivery Type to Billing Type?

In OVLK (Define Delivery types), you have to give the Default order type (DL). In VOV8 (Order type DL), you have to give the Billing type F2.

Based on the order type and Item category group the system can determine the Item category and Schedule line category.

In item category, you can give the Billing relevance and based on the schedule line category, the system determines the movement type.

2. Pricing at delivery level or Billing?

Delivery pricing:

SPRO-Log Execution-ShippingBasic Shipping FunctionsPricing---Define pricing procedure for Delivery

Basically, the fright charges will be calculated at delivery level.

Billing pricing:

Sales and Distribution -->Basic Functions -->Pricing -->Pricing Control.

In VOFA (Billing type), you have to maintain the document pricing procedure. Based on this document pricing procedure + Customer pricing procedure and sales area, the system can determine the pricing procedure for Invoice.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure whether you can assign the Billing type to delivery type.

If you want to activate the pricing at the delivery level you can do the same in custamizing.

SPRO-Log Execution-ShippingBasic Shipping FuncionsPricing---Define pricing procedure for Delivery. Here you can assign the pricing procedure for the delivery document type-LO.

Please check the same and update the findings.

Regards

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for the reply,

I assigned the pricing procedure for delivery and updated conditions with amounts, but it is not getting copied to billing doc.

I checked copy control for item category DLN with the pricing type 'G', 'A'.

Also delivery Doc type is not yet assigned to billing Doc, While Creating billing doc. i entered billing type manually at VF01.

Kindly suggest how can i copy pricing maintained at delivery to the billing doc.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check the item category definition . VOV7. Billing relevance should be Delivery Related. And also the Billing type which is assigned.

Then check the pricing procedure determination OVKK. Sales Area / Document Pricing procedure (of your billing type), customer pricing procedure (sold to used in delivery / Invoice) and the pricing procedure which you want to get processed in the Invoice.

Check copy controls are maintained correctly between your delivery type LO and the billing type which you are using. Transaction Code VTFL.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sai