cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in tax classification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i have one problem i maintain tax classification but when i changed the tax classification in mm02 in sales organization 1 in material master record it will be changed in all plants. i have same material in two plants for example material x in plant 1000 and same material x is also 2000 plant i maintained tax classification 0,1,2,3 so when i change tax classification in material x in plant 1000 in mm02 it automatically changed in plant 2000 also. so please tell me what is the problem.

my clients requirement is he want to maintain tax classification in 1000 plant 0 and 2000 plant is 1 so please tell me how can i maintain tax classification in plant specific.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tax classificatioon for the material is across the plants should be same ,if the tax amount is different in plants then it can be acheived at the time of maintaining condition records with the key combination plant in the t code VK11

Regards

Damu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all for quick reply.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I think this is the expected behaviour. The tax classification is not maintained at the plant level, but at the sales organisation level. If there are multiple plants for one sales organisation, and you want to maintain different tax rates based on the plants, then you have to include plant as one of the fields in your condition tables. Based on the value of the plants for the same tax classification, you can assign different tax codes, which has different tax rates.

Hope this helps you