cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeatability & Reproducibility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My Client want Repeatability Reproducibility in SAP. The scenario is evaluate the performance of the inspectors,

Process setups:

1. already inspected material are given to inspector with mask-code,

2. record the results for the material

3. inspector wise evaluate the results.

for this process how can i map this scenario in SAP QM

Please help me,

Regards,

Sbabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this Repeatability and reporducibility used for Validation for material or equipment if it is material or equipment I think that validation should be check precision and linearity and Lod and Loq and repeatability and reproducibility in sap those are called characteristics u should define as a characteristics in quality plan in operation You should maintain short text as Test validation

If u want analyst wise data just assign inspection plan header inspection point u should configure as a inspection point as a operator or analyst if u want lab location that also configure in inspection point because repetability means same test repeat in different analysts reproducibility means same tast in different labs

if any doubt revert me back

Edited by: Lakshmiananda prasad on Apr 26, 2010 10:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I am Maintaining quantitative & qualitative characteristic for Repeatability & Reproducibility. i have created a Inspection plan with inspection points(inspector name, equipment, trail). created manual inspection lot and records the results.

i was little bit confused that how the exact results flow in the repot.

please guide me.

Regards,

SBabu.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

You should enter the results QE51n and You will get the report as a orginal input field and table QASR,QASV

former_member137808
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Can you please share the step by step process for the equipment and Analyst to be validated for R&R

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Create a inspection type as "Gage R&R" for inspection lot origin.

2.Create a task list as a genaral with inspection points in it.

3.in this task list there will be 9 char for which RR to be done.

4.do not specify upper & lower limit as its general task list.

when you want to create a R&R study ,create a manual inspection lot with inspection type.

as you have used inspection points ,do three times Result recording with inspector 1,2,&3 with 9 readings each.

Create a customized Z program which will read all the readings with input as upper & lower limits.set the background calculation in Z program.& disply output.

Sujit

former_member137808
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

Please mention the Inspection Lot Origin for the Inspection Type. Whether we need to create the Equipment or Material Code. If we need to create the material code, which material type can be used. If we need to create the Equipment, Is it possible to create the manual Inspection Lot for the Equipment?

Please help me

Thanks & Regards

Senthilkumar