cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Classes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario like generating the proxies(WSDL) from Enterprise Service. By using Enterprise Service I have generated

the proxy classes & configured through LPCONFIG . I called this proxy through a Custom BAPI. This BAPI pass some data to proxy (WSDL) which in turn communicate to third party. As of now every thing is working fine. The problem here is I want to make proxy classes & structure declaration as dynamic. Because we are planning to deploy on customer's server's. So when

we deploy on the customer server's (WSDL description is going to be changed) through Enterprise Service the proxy class name and its structures & tables that are generated by the system will be changed, and my BAPI code needs to be updated. So I want to make the BAPI generic in such a way that when ever proxy class is generated on other systems, I should take that classes & structures dynamically into my BAPI. I am not using XI/PI to pass data to third party, just using proxy(WSDL) to send the data to third party. Please let me know if any idea's on this and your help is most appreciated.

Example

data:

io_clientproxy TYPE REF TO ( ZNLCO_WSSDK ), -

> this proxy class name should be dynamic, so that there is no need to

change my code every time when we deploy in customer servers

input1 type ZNINITIALIZE_CONNECTION, ---> structure name should be dynamic.

output1 type ZNINITIALIZE_CONNECTION_RES1,

input2 type ZNCHECK_RESOURCE,

output2 type ZNCHECK_RESOURCE_RESPONSE,

Thanks,

Devi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of generating the proxy classes, you simply create a transport request, put all your development inside and give this to customer.