cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh Session not generate EWAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem I have is that when he did the "refresh session", new tasks are not updated.

Everything in SMSY this correctly. When I make the session refresh gives me the following:

Refresh of session overview completed from destination SM_SMPCLNT100_BACK

> Sessions are up to date

Refresh of session overview started from destination SM_SMPCLNT100_BACK

I applied the note: 727998, in the SOLMAR and satellite system, but nothing.

Thanks

Luis Angel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Is the SDCCN showing errors? If you take the session number from the log file and bring it to transaction of DSA in SOLMAN, are you seeing data there?

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

No, in SDCCN shows no error.

I sent the task by the DSWP in Solman, then SOLMAR travez the same way to the satellite system, I give refresh session and does not charge any new session.

Thanks

Luis Angel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

Please make sure that the satellite system is set as a master in SMSY > SDCCN Administration of the Solman system. Please verify that in SMSY there is no duplicate entries for this system, such as SID and SID0001, etc... Also, confirm that the user in question of this job does exist in the systems with enough authority.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

It may be that you're saying, because the problem originated when I added two new solutions (systems) in the SOLMAR (SMSY).

That is what can not be repeated?, Because will not let you SMSY (System, BD, hots) duplicates ...

Thanks

Luis Angel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

When you said that you implemented NOTE 727998, how did you do this? Did you do a full one on the SOLUTION MANAGER system first and once it was complete do the same on the SATELLITE systems? You may be right and have a corrupted set of definition files. If you did not do this, I recommend downloading the transport attached to the note 727998 in your solution manager. Doing a complete service definition refresh there. Once it is complete there do the same on the satellite system. Once this is complete, check again.

Again, I would make sure that the jobs are running fine and also the users that are responsible for the jobs are existent and that have enough authority.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

In the System Satelite:

1,. delete all entries for the service definition tables. OK

2.- Re-import the service definitions. OK

3.- Regenerate the re-import includes OK

En el Solution Manager:

1,. delete all entries for the service definition tables. OK

2.- Re-import the service definitions (Execute a service definition refresh) :

RFC destination 'SM_PTPCLNT333_TRUSTED'

unfunctional (ping and authorization check done)

but the curious thing is that I am no longer working with the SID PTP, and then delete that system (that was one of the new systems I created).

Users have profile SAP_ALL and the roles required.

3.- Regenerate the re-import includes.- (report: BDL_GENERATE_LOGFUNC_INCLUDES),

curiously runs in less than 1 second and finishes, ect any log sind

Thanks

Luis Angel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

The service definitions of your solman need to be refreshed first and then you can do the same on the satellite system. This is because, solman gets it's definitions from SAP, but your Satellite systems get this from the Solution Manager system. If you did not do it in this order, I would do that first.

Once this is done, execute an EWA report manually to see if it works. If it does not, at least you will get to see in the logs what the cause or error is.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

I did the test you asked me, since before the error happens, had scheduled a task successfully in the satellite system.

The work program earlier in the satellite system (completed well), returned the data to SOLMAR (DSWP) and generated the data correctly.

And the Word file is generated.

The problem is when I send a new task from the dswp (Solman) to the satellite system, it is no longer created in the satellite system.

You can not apply the note in Solman, because I get the desired results.

thank you very much

Luis Angel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check that in SMSY you have not duplicated the Installation number and 1st 3 characters of the SID, as this can

break automated EWA scheduling on the Satellite system. Something like ABC and ABC_00001 or ABC_NABAP under the sane installation number. If you have any defintions that are under the same installation number and have the first 3 characters of the SID the same, this will cause the task scheduled by solman on the Satellite SDCCN to fail. The installation number and the first 3 characters of the SID is called the DBID and it must be unique. Perhaps this information is helpful.

Regards,

Paul

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the status of the task scheduler job? Does this happen to all the EWAs or only for some systems? What have you checked in SDCCN of the satellite system? Are there any tasks in the SDCCN?

This kind of issue needs some troubleshooting and more information, but it is generally something about SDCCN configuration.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

In SDCCN, I have previously scheduled pending tasks, because before everything worked well.

What happened is that you try to add a new solutions (system) to SOLMAR and had trouble, so I had to implement the note: 727 998, and then ... solved the problem of job, but it damaged all my other systems that were in the Solman, now I can not generate any of my EWAS sustema, all feel the same.

Luis Angel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Have you verified that the job SM:EXEC Services runs without problems?

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

how could I test the job SM: EXEC, now in Tx DSWP and does not load the data, I applied the note about to solve the problem of job in the first instance, if soluiono ....

As evidence that the job now works?

Luis Angel