cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice at the month end or once in a fort night

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

how to configure the system so that all the orders from a customer are to be billed once in a fort night or once in a month pls guide me

Edited by: shakeerkhan on Apr 23, 2010 5:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks mt,can you please help with calender settings step by step process for fortnight billing for a customer

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go to SCAL t-code, select factory calendar and create calendar as per your requirements.

You can check calendar AM, just for reference, which is Monthly agreement, and is use whenever a billing date has to be last day of month.

you can make your entries as 14.01.2010-14.01.2010, 31.01.2010-31.01.2010, 14.02.2010-14.02.2010, 28.02.2010-28.02.2010,...

then you maintain the customer master, and add your calendar for billing dates.

Regards

Sidi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply jagsap,but can you pls be more elaborative and explain in a detail i.e step by step process, for billing factory calender you mentioned scal as transaction code,can it also be done in ovr4 bcoz both the screens seems to same and also where to define so that billing should take place fort night or once in a month pls guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Khan,

Go to VD02 --> Enter your customer number and sales area --> Go to sales area data page --> On the billing doc tab page --> In the feild Invoicing date

Here you have to assign you calender and the billing will take place fort night or once in a month thats depend on your calender setting.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Factory calendor in SCAL as per ur requiremnt say,Fortnight billing and assign it to ur customer master-sales area data-Billng docs-invoicing dates..

Reg,

JJ