Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct connection in PI 7.1 server not working

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I understand how direct connection works..

i am doing proxy to proxy using direct connection and receiver WS adapter with local call check box set as i am using sender same as receiver

...even after creating direct connection..the message is still shown in sxmb_moni and that too in error " no receiver found "..

Also my SXI_CACHE is not updated with the Direct connection object..

My question---> what is wrong...should the SXI_CACHE in both APP system amd PI be updated with direct connection object

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The direct connect works only if the App system is of correct required version.We have PI 7.1 Sp6 i tried out the

same scenario but as mentioned in the Blog by William i was also not able to see the Direct connection in SXI CACHE as mentioned in page 27.

I was facing an error while activating the proxy "cl_cpa_cache" class not found.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

the error is related to your ECC version , there is not the class,you should comment the error abap code and replace it use correct abap code which is useful in your vesion.

i also met this error and i correct the error by use myself abap code replace it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what vesion is your sap application system. i know as some version the pi7.1 can update the configuration to application but if the vesion is low ,you should do some add-on configuration in your app system。such as some config by traction code soamanager。