cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about version SAp Mobile Infraestructure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

Actually we have using the version of Sap Mobile Infraestructure MI 25 SP 22 Patch 02 Build 200901191055

Do we want to know if exist some last version or SP of the Sap Mobile Infraestructure MI 25?

Thanks

Regards

Fernando

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now, the latest available version of SAP Mobile Infrastructure is 7.1 with EHP1.

For MI 7.1, go to:

service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP Installations & Upgrades -> Installations & Upgrades - Entry by Application Group -> SAP Netweaver -> SAP Netweaver -> SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.1 -> Installation .

If you want to install MI 7.1 with EHP1, go to:

service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP Installations & Upgrades -> Installations & Upgrades - Entry by Application Group -> SAP Netweaver -> SAP Netweaver -> SAP EHP1 for SAP NW PI 7.1 -> Installation and Upgrade.

The same installation DVDs are required to install both PI 7.1 EHP1 and MI 7.1 EHP1.

Read the installation guides at service.sap.com/instguides and it will clarify any further doubts that you may have.

Thanks,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shitij,

i could not find the link you described as follows:

If you want to install MI 7.1 with EHP1, go to:

service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP Installations & Upgrades -> Installations & Upgrades - Entry by Application Group -> SAP Netweaver -> SAP Netweaver -> SAP EHP1 for SAP NW PI 7.1 -> Installation and Upgrade.

As a matter of fact i am in need of installing "Mobile Infrastructure" in addition to an already installed "ABAP + Java appl. server with EHP1" Landscape

I have read notes but i am still none to wiser how it could be installed

Thanks in advance!

Caglar Dereli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caglar Dereli / Fernando,

Please navigate to:

1) service.sap.com/swdc

2) Navigate to tab 'Installations and Upgrades'

3) Navigate to link 'Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group'

4) Access 'SAP NetWeaver and complementary products'

5) Navigate to link 'SAP NETWEAVER MOBILE'

6) Access 'SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW MOBILE 7.1' -> Installation

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Amith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

as permy knowledge support for ME2.5 ended. So it is only available with special contract if you have any issues with it.

Easiest way to upgrade and get support is the usage of MI7.0 - with this Version you will have support until 2016. It is pretty much the same lifecycle as with MI7.1. Because the switch to MI7.1 is actually fairly complex I would not recommend to upgrade to MI7.1 at the moment, if there is not really the need to do so. The complexity is due to a complete redesign and technology change between MI7.0 and MI7.1. Usually you would expect this big change from 2.5 to 7.0 - but it really happened from at the 7.0 to 7.1 change.

If you have any doubts and need some more details about this, feel free to get in touch with me,

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

My questiona has been solved thanks so much