cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways to update Selection Profiles in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello...I'm trying to find out if there is another way to update a Selection Profile in APO WITHOUT loading the planning book and selection profile via /SAPAPO/SDP94. Our system is having an issue with LiveCache and I cannot get my selection profile to load. I need to go in there to put some filters on it. In /SAPAPO/MC77, it appears that you can only assign profiles to Planning Books. I didn't see another transaction for maintaing the filters in the Selection Profile.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The information pertaining to Selection profiles is primarily stored in 2 tables:

/sapapo/ts_selko - This table contains information fields like Selection ID/Indicator/plng area/plng book/sel. desc..etc.

/sapapo/ts_selpo - This table contains information fields like Selection ID/Info object/Counter/Sign/OPtion/Internal Char Value.

You can change the table values for /sapapo/ts_selpo directly. Pass the selection ID that you want to change as filter condition in SE16. Select the output record that is displayed and change the values as needed. Please note that this might not be possible in productive system if you do not have proper authorizations.

Also, it is better to test this in testing systems. Incase there are many records that need to be changed, you can think for developing a BDC.

Hope this helps.

Ashutosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Further to Ashutosh's suggestion I suggest to create a Z database view of these two tables mentioned above.

Give limited authorizations on this view and transport to the production system.

From transaction SM30, you can maintain this view.

You will be able to change filelds values ( expect primary key fields)

Please check if this works for you.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the above valid suggestions. One more suggestion is to use the FM /SAPAPO/MCPSH_SELECTION_CHANGE.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I apologize for not closing this out sooner. Thank you very much for your information.

Andrea