cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unsubscribe from blog comments?

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've posted a comment on a blog and got subscribed for the comments, but now I don't care to receive those emails anymore and would like to unsubscribe.

The email reads: "To stop receiving notifications about this or other Weblogs, go to http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/sdnweblogs/bloggerhome and select "Comment Notifications".

But when I click on the link, it takes me to 'Blogger Home' and wants me to fill in some form ("Thank you for your interest in becoming an Weblogger/Podcaster..."). There is no "Comment Notifications" link anywhere on the screen. There is also nothing in my profile for blog subscriptions, similar to the forum watches.

Am I missing something or does email have an incorrect link? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No idea...I think you'd be a good blogger though, so go ahead and fill out the form

Cheers

Thomas

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'll take it as a compliment - thanks!

So to unsubscribe from the comments one has to be a blogger him-/herself? It doesn't seem to be in compliance with the "no spam" laws and stuff - FCC might frown upon this.

I guess I'll just have to set up a filter in Outlook. So much for SCN satisfaction...

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Well that was a first, and you are right, it sucks.

Even as a superadmin, I had a hard time trying to find out where to disable the notice. I finally found that one of your two userids, S0004916999, has a notice activated for a weblog on the 2010 SCN survey. There is no way you would have been able to get to the interface to shut it off. I did so.

In future, if you run in to site problems, please write to sdn@sap.com.

BR

David

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

David, thanks for your help.

I hope that this issue will be addressed in the near future though and a simpler unsubscription process will be provided.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.