Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display all messages of an organization/company

sathisharram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have confiugred Service Desk in SAP Enterprise Support. In incident management, our customers wants to see all messages of his company. They want to use this function in our Solution Manager as the similar function is available in Service Marketplace.

I have found the SAP Note 1256661 - Work Center: Substitution in Incident Management and adjusted the settings as described in the section 2. Display all messages of an organization/company ("Employee responsible for").

However, when I logon to our Service desk with a S-user, I could only see the messages created by that particular S-user and not able to view all the messages created in their organization.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satish A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello all,

>

> We have confiugred Service Desk in SAP Enterprise Support. In incident management, our customers wants to see all messages of his company. They want to use this function in our Solution Manager as the similar function is available in Service Marketplace.

>

> I have found the SAP Note 1256661 - Work Center: Substitution in Incident Management and adjusted the settings as described in the section 2. Display all messages of an organization/company ("Employee responsible for").

>

> However, when I logon to our Service desk with a S-user, I could only see the messages created by that particular S-user and not able to view all the messages created in their organization.

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

> Regards,

> Satish A

Hi Satish

Does the S user have the Admin rights for Service Desk ? What roles have you added to this user ?

Regards

Amit

sathisharram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

No, the S-user used by customer doesn't have the Admin rights for Service Desk. In service marketplace, they use to monitor all the messages created by their organization employees. In the same way, he wants this facility to be provided in Solution Manager as well. This S-user has normal end-user roles.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satish