Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new role in CUA user record not getting pushed to child system

Michael_Chohrac
Participant
0 Kudos

I added a new child system to our CUA setup. I've confirmed that the RFC connections from both sides are working properly (test connection succeeds) and I've successfully completed the user transfer function in SCUG. All exisitng roles assigned to the users in the child system are now appearing in the CUA central system as expected. I added a new role to a user via SU01 in the central system to this child system, but when I go to the child system, it does not appear in the user's SU01 record. Any ideas why this would not be syncing properly?

Thanks,

Michael

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check logs in SCUL, the log status should be gray or red. if so please resolve the respective error and distribute the idoc again. docs usually gets stuck if the target child role was already in change mode, user groups not found, licensetype doesn't exist.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. I checked the iDoc error thru SCUL and it states "Could not find code page for receiving system". I've passed this along to our Basis admin for assistance, unless anyone has a suggestion on how to fix.

Michael

0 Kudos

Hello,

Please search in the forum and google with the error message. You can find many solutions.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member

Hi,

Whenever you create a new role in child system, it has to be sync up with the central system.

To sync up with the central system, login to central system goto su01>enter any user name>go to roles tab- click on Text comparision from chiled system. Its navigate to another screen, there you have to mention the child system and click on execute. it syncs up with child sytem. Hope it will help you out to resolve the issue.

If still you are getting the same issue login to the central system.. goto SE38-- enter the program name as "RSCCUSND" and click on execute there mention the user name and the logical system id of the Child system name, select the parameters which you wanted to distribute to child system and execute it.

Best Regards

Mani