cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See contracts from SUS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have configure contracts documents in SRM system and in another client I have SUS system.

I need that when the vendor goes into SUS, he/she can see all contracts that he has created in SRM system.

Can I do this action? How can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

contracts are the documents created in the buyer system and the supplier will not have access to those documents.

But if the PO which is send to the supplier is linked to contract , that contract number will be shown in SUS , but supplier himself will not have access to the contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! the problem that I have is not this.

I am trying to create a link in the standard general SUS screen to see contracts connecting with SRM.

This is the scenary:

1) Supplier goes to SUS system

2) After logon, goes to new Contracts link and in this moment, the system would open a pop up window to connect with SRM system.

3) Supplier logon into SRM system with his/her user and password

4) System goes to contracts management screen and allow to the supplier to search all contracts that he/she wants.

I saw that I can do entries in BBPC_SUS_ACTION table and other more but when I try to select Contracts I have this error:

Either you tried to call an action that is not contained in table BBPC_SUS_ACTION, or you are

You can continue with one of the following actions

• Start Page

Can you help me please?

Can I create a new Controller inside SRMSUS - start folder?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any news about this please?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa

Already Khan explained and answered your question.He is expert in SRM and SUS .he is correct.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu, but why we can see bid invitations for example?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa

Buyer onus:- create Bid invitation and publish to Vendors.

Bidder(suplier) onus :- Bidder has to submit his/her best price to purchaser on behalf of supplier side against the Bid invitation.

for example:-

in SRM , Purchaser creates a contract and sent to the supplier only . the otherway no action is required form supplier. but in e-sourcing application .this facility is available what you are expecting, before you release a contract you can take acceptance from the Supplier. - can some one confirm this. please post queries in e-sourcing for this facility.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is possible to do a link between SUS and SRM to see contracts.

You have to fill all requirements in rute:

SPRO - SRM - Supplier Self-Services - Settings for User interface.

See note 783460 to do all customizing.

You have to create a new controller in transaction SE80, inside BSP application SRMSUS, controller star...

Please check that in the role that you are using appears authorization object BBP_SUS_AC with the name of the controller that you created or with *.

Thanks for all....

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

Note 614940 - DataSources for the Enterprise Buyer and SRM Server

Transaction data if you use contract management in SRM:

0BBP_TD_CONTR_2

0SRM_REL_CT

0SRM_CTR_HIER

Are you connect with BW system ?

Send email- if you create a GOA and send email functionality will be there and when you released the contract to back end you can send a smartform to vendor or that mail format will have a weblink so that vendor can loginto your system and see his related GOA.

so please put question more precise MM-SUS or EBP-SUS and what type of contract you created.

However vendor can see his PO that release values.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu, scenary is EBP-SUS and I am creating contracts and GOA.

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not via SUS . but if the supplier has access for your SRM system it is possible.

go to GOA

Send email

now mail draft will come in the below

hyper link comes

Link to Global Outline Agreement details :

https:// ... tec..