cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characeteristics should be made mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created one MIC. I have marked this as mandatory characteristic in control indicator tab.

In the inspectin plan for the material I have used the same charateristic.

I have used the control key. In the control key characteristic required is selected.

I have created one manual inspection lot. After that I have taken the UD without recording the results & put the stock to UR stock.

But the system is not giving any error message.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use User Exit: QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

Logic will be if the status of all char is not "5" that means if RR not done for all char UD will not be allowed.

You can give Pop-up if all char are not chaecked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anuradha,

You have to handle this by creating user profile which drives this activity, then assign this status profile to particular inspection type in QM SPRO, this will allow specific type Inspection to behave in the was you needed.

Following are steps :

1) Using T code BS02 create user profile, block UD if RR not done.

2) Create 2 user statuses INIT & QFIN in that status profile.

3) For INIT status use Business transaction 'Make user decesion' & assign radio buttons (Forbidd. & No action) also use business transaction 'Record Inspection Results' & assign radio button (Allowed)

4) For QFIN status use following Business transaction:

*Close - Insp Comple & Use radio button (allowed and set)

• Complete Insp - short term & use radio button ( allowed & set)

• start inv. postingbef. userdec & use radio button ( forbidon & no action)

5) Assign this status profile to inspection type in QM -SPRO

6) The material which you want to assign this activity, pl assign that inspection type to material.

7) Create inspection plan for that materials, pl see that at least one MIC has control parameter as 'Required characteristics'

Please let me know if this issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried the same. It is working fine.

But it also working for materials for which characterstics are optional also.

So is there any standard solution or we have to use user exit???

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the same time I can change the status during UD from INIT to QFIN though I have not done the results recording.

I could change the status, then took the UD w/o results recording.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure but since we assigned status to Inspection type, system must be considering optional characteristics also. Try assigning such characteristics as long - term instead of optional and then check.

Best regards.

Shekhar

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Irrespective of required, optional control indicators, the check is whether the MIC is valuated "5" or not. If it is having valuation status "1", "2" etc like anything other than "5", system will not allow UD unless we change the system status.

Means User status puerly depends upon MIC valuation status"5" completed.

Thanks

Vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

This you can restrict by defining the separate status profile and assigning that status profile to Inspection type in configuration.

By this this say if you assign that profile to 01 insp. type then all lots generated against GR against purchase order will have that profile. Unless you do RR system will not allow you to do UD.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You probably "forced" UD. Hence, the system accepted your UD. Pl. make changes to your role/userID as mentioned above. Regards, Krishna.Madduri

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that, you had to add the authorization object "Q_INSP_FIN" with values of "QPRUEFART" ,i.e. inspection type and WERKS, i.e. plant in your role/userid .

After that, system will give the necessary message.

Thanks

SUMIT