cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price should get expire once the order the completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guru'S

i wants set price in sale order upto 50kg price is 5000RS , from 51 kg price value is 6500rs ,

After complete 50 kg system should propose second condition (pr00=6000) in ither words first condition( pr00 =5000)should expired

Regards

sundhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI DEAR

there is nothing to do with expiring the first condition .... it could be easily tracked into the sap system using scales ...

use t code v/06 to get into the setting of the condition type PR00. and check the scale basis... scales have to maintained in terms of gross or net weight as you want it to be dependent on the weight ...

the scale to be maintained depends on the calculation type being used by you . the calculation type for the senario that you want should be gross or net weight...

now the scale type : same in v/06 settings

your senario says that base scale has to be selected ....

to maintain the scales in the condition records (vk11) you need to double click on the record or press scales ikon ..

press it, the rest will be self explanatory.....

try it ... and award it successful...

c u

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear guru 's

let me to explain clearly

my total order quatity 100 , one kg material 5000

whaen i bill upto 50kg system should pick up 5000 pricing condition

so invoice value 50*5000= 250000

once reached the 50kg ,

i use same order and bill 1kg of material with the price 6500 remainning 50 kg ( from 51 kg to 1000)

so totatl invoice should be

50*6500=325000

regards

sundhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use condition scales for this purpose.

You can configure your scale type to weight base in Tx: V/06 for your condition type.

Then in VK11 you can specify the scales by pressing F2 key (after entering the material)

Then once you create the sales order, based on the weight, it will determine the relevant price.

Best regards,

Anupa