Did you mean: 

Table for device attributes

christoph_kurtz2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts!<br>

<br>

I am facing the following issue:<br>

I want to generate devices via a receiver generation DO on a middleware for NW 7.1. One attribute here in the child structure of the DO is the DMSWCV. After transferring the data from backend to middleware, the entries are correct in the tables for the DO and the device is generated. But in NWA under the tab for DMSWCV, only the SAP BASIS is listed, but not the DMSWCV which is in the child structure of the DO. I have controlled, that the name of the DMSWCV's are correct.<br>

<br>

My question now: does anybody know the table in SE16, in which the association between created device and allocated DMSWCV is saved? I didn't found anything which could be helpful.<br>

<br>

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!<br>

<br>

Best regards,<br>

<br>

Christoph

Edited by: Christoph Kurtz on Apr 23, 2010 10:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_kurtz2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva!<br>

<br>

Thanks for the link. This document is very helpful.<br>

Just one small question: where can I find the ID of a DMSWCV?<br>

<br>

Best regards,<br>

<br>

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To get DMSWCV's id, double click on the DMSWCV .

Then on the menu bar on the top, click "Go To" and then "Object Directory Entry".A pop-up will appear that has a GUID.

This is the DMSWCV's id.

Thanks & Regards

Shweta Soni

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Goto transaction SDOE_WB

2. Double click on SWCV

3. Select menu option Goto -> Object directory entry which will open the popup with the DM SWCV id information

4. Copy the hexa decimal value which is displayed in the pop-up (It will be 32 char length). This is the DM SWCV id.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_kurtz2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you both!

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to store DMSWCV id in the tables not the DMSWCV name. I think you are using DM SWCV name. Please go through following link which provides more information about usage of receiver generation DO.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/60cb74ba-3480-2c10-e383-9fefe665af60]

Regards,

Siva.