Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformation of SPROXY WSDL to XSD for usage in XSD:exe of VisualStudio

ralf_baumann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PI forum,

I have a complexe data type defined an ABAP side to which an proxy exists. When I copy the XSD part of its WSDL representation I would expect, that I can generate VisualStudio c# classes via xsd.exe. This generation fails for several reasons. One is, that the xsd.exe does not understant the import tag.

Does anyone kow if there is a transformation or any other tool, which transforms the proxy WSDL into an XSD able to be used via xsd.exe?

I also tried using the wsdl.exe in combination with the proxy WSDL. This does not work either, because the WSDL only has the XSD part for the data type without any actions,...

Best regards,

Ralf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mate,

I've a program that runs fine for that kind of issues. It's Altova MapForce and Altova XMLSpy. You can download it and try whit the free trial version, then u can unlock it by your way. It`s perfect for create wsdl whit severals xsd or other type of files.

Good luck.

ralf_baumann
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply but I am actual looking foran exsisting trasformation for the specific problem of transforming the SAP Proxy WSDL or XSD part of it to an XSD understood by xsd.exe of visual studio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

converting WSDLs to XSDs you can use several tools.

For free (but from US Army): https://ade.army.mil/tools/Pages/Wsdl2Xsd.aspx

..or Liquid XML Studio ...etc.

Cheers,

André