cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREX and KMDocumentHierarchyHomeService : no SAP Logon ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented a TREX server using KM indexing service. I create my index (CONTEXT_CLAUSES_INDEX) and add my data sources (/Esourcing/-2147483548/-2147483548/1818). The problem is when the crawler is triggered, the folder (1818) is uploaded but not my documents. See the crawler error log :

ERROR 21 avr. 2010 12:04:11 /Esourcing/-2147483548/-2147483548/1818/-2147482548 processing failed com.sapportals.wcm.repository.ResourceException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ClientProtocolException: An error occured while reading data from the destination sap.com/srmxclmkmcserviceswsproxy/com.sap.srm.xclm.kmc.wsproxies.dataprovider.dataprovider_proxy/KMDocumentHierarchyHomeService. The error was: com.sap.security.core.client.ws.SSO2Exception No SAP Logon Ticket was found for the user. Please ensure the user authenticated using HTTP/HTTPS and the JAAS login stack has been configured correctly. As an alternative, consider changing the authentication type to Assertion Ticket. .

INFO 21 avr. 2010 12:04:11 /Esourcing/-2147483548/-2147483548/1818 provided

I tried to find and modify the corresponding Security Provider in the Visual Administrator, but their is no changes.

In the TREX Admin Tool I can see the folder, but the documents are not added.

Any idea to suggest me?

Julien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien

I am also implementing CLM KM TREX indexing.

I am facing the same exact issue indexing documents in CONTEXT_CLAUSES_INDEX.

Documents in CONTEXT_CLAUSES_INDEX are not picked out and send to TREX for indexing.

May I know how did you resolve the issue?

Thanks.

Regards

Mike Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

I am configuring KM & TREX for E-Sourcing however while I try to add data sources to indexes, the Root -> /Esourcing - 2147483548 - 2147483548 -1818 is missing.

The E-sourcing itself does'nt exists after root. Am I missing something? The SRMKMCLM file deployed sucessfully though.

Did you had to manually create that path?

Thanks

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the policy configuration is not added in the JAAS. But I can't add sap.com/srmxclmkmcserviceswsproxy policy ...

Which policy I have to add?

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

could you tell us whether you have found any issue. I get the same error in my Portal :

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ClientProtocolException: An error occured while reading data from the destination sap.com/caf~km.proxies/com.sap.caf.proxies.CAFDataService/ConfigPort_Rpc_enc. The error was: com.sap.security.core.client.ws.SSO2Exception No SAP Logon Ticket was found for the user. Please ensure the user authenticated using HTTP/HTTPS and the JAAS login stack has been configured correctly. As an alternative, consider changing the authentication type to Assertion Ticket.

Regards

Edited by: M'bark SADIK on Aug 4, 2010 7:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have solved my problem. You can see below what i have done :

when you connect to visual admin, go to services of server node and at bottom, click on web services and web services clients.

You can see in sap.com/km.proxies the whole web services of KM application.

Select the "sap.com/caf~km.proxies/com.sap.caf.proxies.CAFDataService/ConfigPort_Rpc_enc" and add the SID, client, language,

in authentification select BASIC and assign user and password J2ee_GST_SID with its password

Once you save it runs fine

Regards,