Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is com.sap.aii.af.app*adapterframework in PI 7.1

park_saeiam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement to control channel from external. I want to config security roles for this component "com.sap.aii.af.app*adapterframework". I know where is it in 7.0 but I cannot find in 7.1 from NWA

Could you please help me where is it?

Thanks

Park

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you should find it in NWA->Configuration Management->Application Modules(filter with name AdapterFramework).

park_saeiam
Explorer
0 Kudos

>

> HI,

>

> you should find it in NWA->Configuration Management->Application Modules(filter with name AdapterFramework).

Hi,

Thanks a lot.I try checked that but I cannot find where i can define "xi_af_channel_admin_modify"

Could you please let me know how I can define it.

Thanks

Park

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open http://hostname.domain.com:5XX00/dir/start/index.jsp <br>

Navigate to Administration >> Repository(TAB) >> Exchange Profile >> AdapterFramework <br>

Now you will able to see <br>

<br>

<br>com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.language<br>

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.name<br>

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.pwd<br>

Please fill Value: "PIAFUSER" as in com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.name (This is Service user) <br>

Please fill Value:: password for PIAFUSER as in com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.pwd (This is Service user password) <br>

Regards<br>

Yogesh

park_saeiam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I already check that in exchange profile, it's already fill username,password and language. I think that one use for integration engine communicate to adapter engine not for control the communication channel.

Thanks and Regards

Park