cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main window content printing two times in a page in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have got requirement to print Main Window content two times in one page in Gatepass. This page is torn in middle and one copy goes to Truck driver and another copy goes to Security. But what i am facing problem that smartforms does not allow to define more than one main window. If I take upper part printing in Main Window then if contents exceeds to one page, it automatically gets printed in second page by automatic page-break. But for lower part, I defined Secondarty Window. In secondary window, smartforms does not allow to define page break so if content exceeds to one page, second page prints again the same content.

Please give me help!

Thanks & Regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

use two tables and place one after the other in main area

based on the size of the first table and height adjust the second

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to duplicate the elements inside the main window. You may use template (2 big "cells" in the main window) to make it easier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your reply.

I have to print data from an internal table having loop. Using template I cannot do this thing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

erm, sure you can.

anyway if you already have the desired output of the first part, you just need to double it.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinesh, you must adapt your smart form.

Note there are some limitations, for example long texts because they have variable height, which may lead to a page break though you didn't print the right part yet. You have to find workarounds for that.