cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise duties for ship to party in exports process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

i added one more ship to party for foreign sold to party and , in exports sales order for the line item i changed the same ship to paty.

we processed up to billing and came to know excise duties are not posted to accounting and unable to do excise invoice i n J1IIN... is there any possibility and pricing changes and configurations needed in this scenario.

your answer is most valuable for me

THanks in advance

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If it is indian client .....ther is no excise duty all excise/Sales taxt will be statistical..it will not fall into financial entries.

if value its self not displayed in order then check the condition records(might be Shipt to party region field will be thr)

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

thanx for reply and exactly what u said.

sold to party is Foreign customer

ship to party is domestic customer

for one line item i am doing invoice now here i am getting sold to party name only , anyway my client wants to get excise duties in the invoice and posted to accounting and do J1IIN.. please tell me possibilities.

if i change Pricing procedure excise duties from statistical to active is it works or is there any other procedure

please experts help me

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I hope revenues are getting to Domestice....Instead of changeing Pricing procedure.....

Created the order with Domestic sales document type? so you will not get any problem.system will determines the Domestice pricing proceudre so all taxes will determine.

Regards

raj.