cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment of billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know, when we create the billing document ref. to sales order which account is updated for a particular order type ZOR and company code M001, i want to assign a differetn account which is to be updated and for company code M001 if SO order type is not ZOR it should upadted diffrent accoutn so where is those settings.

regards,

zafar

Edited by: zafar_karnalkar on Apr 23, 2010 8:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The answer for this would be to go for different pricing procedures for the two Order types.

For ZOR say you have a Pricing Procedure z001 and for Order type say OR go for z002.

Have the same conditions or diferent conditions and then specify the Account Key and Accrual Key for the condition type in both the pricing procedures. Have them different so that in the GL assignment you can change the GL accounts to be picked.

Thanks & Regards,

Mukund

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zafar,

As per my knowledge accounts means G/L accounts will not updated based on Customer, Material Acct key in account determination procedure.

Application+ Condition TypeChat Of AcctSales Org+Customer Acct Assig group + Material Acct Assig group + Acct key _ 1st G/L acct + 2nd G/L Acct( For accurals)

Based on document type pricing procedure will determined , in the pricing procedure acct key are assigned against condition type.

Customer Acct Assig group from customer

Material Acct Assig group from material.

Regards

Durga Sana