cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TP movement - CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GM All,

When I am moving tp from Dev to QA, its wrkg fine, once i released the tp from QA & clicked on import to PRD, system is taking me into PRD 000 client screen & asking to enter the user ID and password. Where i have done the mistake while configuration ? How to avoid this ?

regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

ChaRM always uses RFCs to the client 000 to communicate with the target system's TMS. RFCs to client 000 are a requisite for ChaRM.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks

We have maintained RFC for 000 client & active client also. Only during TP movement we are facing problem regarding this log in issue.

We have checked for Back RFC & Trusted RFC as well and they were working fine.

regds,

CB

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the operator (the one who is executing the action Import to Prod) must have a user in client 000 with profile S_TMW_OPERA.

Regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assigned S_TMW_OPERA profile also to my User ID in all the clients including 000 of Solman & satellite system. still the issue is same. System is taking me into log in screen of the target system & asking me to enter the user ID & password only when i am trying to import the TP. If i clicked on log in, directly its logging into that client.

More over, i need a clarification in RFC for TMW. Right now log in is happening from RFC Destination with Trusted System Connection & RFC Destination for Solution Manager

And for RFC Destination for Read Access(SM_QCRCLNT300_READ) & RFC Destination for Change Manager Functions(SM_QCRCLNT300_TMW) log in is not happening directly from smsy, is that correct ?

looking forward for some solutions.

regds,

CB

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

RFCs TMW and READ use userids type Communication, not Dialog, they are not meant to be used to logon directly.

Let me know which authorization profiles the user TMSADM has in client 000 of the production system to where you want to send the import and check in SolMan if the RFC TMW for 000 and production client are OK (test connection and authorization).

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raquel Cunha,

Thanks a lot for taking interest in solving my issue.

Please find the details below & pls let me know for which UID i need to check the profile authorisations.

RFC - Soln Manager(PSM)

SM_PCRCLNT000_READ SM_PSM

SM_PCRCLNT000_TMW SMTMPSM

SM_PCRCLNT000_TRUSTED

User for RFC destinations in solman (PSM, client 300)

PSM 300 SMB_PCR1

User for RFC destinations in satellite system(PCR, Client 000)

PCR 000 SMTMPSM

PCR 000 SM_PSM

RFC destinations in satellite system(PCR)

SM_PSMCLNT300_BACK

And there are 2 warning icons next to the Maintain RFC destinations(PCR) & User for RFC destinations in solman (PSM, Client300)

Thanks,

Kallu

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your SolMan PSM, check in SM59 the RFC SM_PCRCLNT000_TMW and RFC SM_PCRCLNT<active prod client>_TMW (test connection AND authorization).

You should not have any error when testing authorization, otherwise user SMTMPSM in PCR 000 or PCR <active client> is locked or have a wrong password.

Also the user SMTMPSM in both clients of PCR need to have profiles S_TMW_CREATE and S_TMW_IMPORT.

Go to PCR 000 and check if user TMSADM is not locked.

Go to the STMS of SolMan PSM 000->Import Overview. Can you see the import queue of PCR without connection errors?

Your userid (if you are the one running the Import to prod action) must exist in PCR 000 and in PCR <active client> with profile S_TMW_OPERA.

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raquel Cunha,

Everything is OK as per the given steps.

In solman 000 PSM >> go to import over view we can see the import queue of PCR without any connection errors, but however when i double clicked on PSM (solman), system is having errors like

Number Request RC Owner Short Text

1 SAPKB70014 SAPUSER Basis Support Package 14 for 7.00

2 SAPKU50011 SAPUSER Support Package 11 for SAP CRM 5.0

3 SAPKA70014 SAPUSER ABA Support Package 14 for 7.00

4 SAPKITL425 STUSER ST 400: Patch 0015, CRT for SAPKB70014 and SAPKU50011

Where Number 1,3 & 4 were showing errors.

regds,

CB

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

those errors are related to the support packages of PSM.

You can put profile S_TMW_OPERA for user TMSADM in client 000 of Prod, but this is not secure and not recommended by SAP because that could allow not authorized people to import into Prd as well.

Before doing this change in TMSADM, check in PSM the RFC tmssup@PCR&lt;DOMAIN_XXX&gt; ( dont know if your domain controller is in dev or Prod). Does it have a logon screen flag or it is set up as Trusted? Test connection.

Does the DOMAIN_XXX have Trusted Services active?

In PSM, how is the RFC tmsadm@PCR&lt;DOMAIN_XXX&gt; ? Test the connection and authorization.

Regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Finally the issue has been resolved. Its the authorization issue with TMSADM user. Now has been resolved, Thanks for for the help Raquel Cunha .

regds,

CB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Aru
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

check you maintaince cycle & logical component is pointing to the right production client ,

check the RFC SM_PRD<CLIENT>_TRUSTED , in the logon &security whether trusted system radio button is switch to Yes .

Regards

Arumugam