cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Define SAP Library in SR13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, I have installed ECC6 with EHP3 in windows servers 2003. All the front end users are using Windows XP. So i want to install the HTMLHelpFIle. So i have copied the Sap Library DVD into the server. Then i go to SR 13 and setup the variant. But when i try to access it's say the path was not found. Please Help me through on this. Thank you.

Varian Detail in SR13. Please verify if i entered the variants correctly.

Variant : Sap Library

Platform :win32

Area :IWBHELP

Path :
193.169.1.136\Sap_Library\HTMLHELP\EHP3

Default : Enabled

It seems the path is not correct but i dont know how to define a correct path. The sap Library file in copied into C drive.

Program path = C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\FrontEnd\sapgui\HTMLHELP\SHH.EXE

SHH version = 7.1.0.5

Command line = "TYPE=5&SERVER=&PATH=
193.169.1.136\Sap_Library\HTMLHELP\EHP4\EN&SYSTEM=ITD&_CLASS=IWB_STRUCT&_LOIO=&_SLOIO=e18e51341a06084de10000009b38f83b&LANGUAGE=EN&RELEASE=603&IWB_COUNTRY=&IWB_INDUSTRY=SEM-BW&_SCLASS=IWB_STRUCT&FRAME=X"

Info: --- Default settings from command line ---

Info: HelpType=HtmlHelpFile

Info: HtmlHelpFilePath=
193.169.1.136\Sap_Library\HTMLHELP\EHP4\EN

Info: --- Contents of profile "C:/WINDOWS/sapdoccd.ini" ---

Info: Could not read profile "C:/WINDOWS/sapdoccd.ini"

Info: --- Contents of profile "C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/FrontEnd/sapgui/sapdoccd.ini" ---

Info: Could not read profile "C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/FrontEnd/sapgui/sapdoccd.ini"

Info: --- Contents of profile "C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/FrontEnd/sapdoccd.ini" ---

Info: Could not read profile "C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/FrontEnd/sapdoccd.ini"

Warning: Could not read any profile

Info: --- Starting HtmlHelp ---

Info: CHM file="
193.169.1.136\Sap_Library\HTMLHELP\EHP4\EN\e18e5134\1a06084d\e1000000\9b38f83b\frameset.chm"

Info: HTM file=""

Error: Could not find file "
193.169.1.136\Sap_Library\HTMLHELP\EHP4\EN\e18e5134\1a06084d\e1000000\9b38f83b\frameset.chm"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, Thanks for the reply. In my case i cannot configure the HTMLHELPFIle type. I have found a note related to that.The CHM file cannot be open through shared folder for some reason. Since there are users working on the server i dont want to restart or made any changes on the operating system. i decided to install and configure the PlainHTML file type and its works fine.

Note 920997 - Help files (.chm) cannot be opened through Shared Folder

So to resolve the problem i have installed the PlainHTML type and it's working fine.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you share the help library and also check from your local desktop if you are able to access the help directory frmom UNC i.e., In you PC go to Start->Run and in run command box type the
193.169.1.136 and see if you find the share of help directory and click on that see if you can open it.

Regards,

Sharath