cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS transport Integration directory failure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have successfully transported IR objects to quality But couldn't ID objects using CMS. Is there any thing needs to change

when I am transporting ID objects to quality from delivery . do we need to create seperate ID objects in development and transport

to quality ?

Please let me know what needs to be create/change of ID items when moving from DEV to Quality . I never transport before.

Thanks,

Vinay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before importing ID objects need to ensure that the Business sytems/Technical systems objects and their targets for the Q system are already availiable in the SLD of Q...

otherwise the transport will result in errors...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for response. Please let me know how to take care of ID objects when moving it quality . Because I have created for development ...Do I need to make any changes for quality ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

there are some preconditions need you check before your transport your request which include your id object to your qas system.

1.your system TS/BS must exist in your Q sld.

2.you should ensure there is not any active changelist in your q system's ID.

actually you could find detail error in your tranport log.you could correct the error which is described in transport log.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to create a new transport request in ID as you did in IR and include the objects in that transport to move the objects across.

Remember on java stack , you will need to do this exercise again for IR & ID to move objects from QA to PRD. It does NOT work the same way as it does in ABAP.