Intercompany Sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Scenario is

Customer located in Germany

One Company located in Korea

Second company located in Germany

We want to implement intercompany sale process for the below scenario ,Please suggest pros and cons

Sales order on in Korea company ==> Delivery from Germany company plant ==> Billing from Korean company ==> Intercompany billing from Germany to Korean company.

Is this process is valid if the dispatch plant is located in the different country?

Are there any international problems by using this process?

Do we need to fallow any international rules to implement this process ?

Regards,

SmartSD

SouthKorea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/5614e7545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm.

The idea is that you made a SO in sales org. Korea with the plant of Germany (sales org Korea must have this plant). Then after delivery you could invoice twice the delivery, first to the customer of sales org Korea and second, an internal invoice (IV) for the intercompany flow (Germany to Korea). Then you must have the IMG steps.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a legal opinion, is it an acceptable process for the both countries? Is there any risk involved?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you tell us, you need the advice of a lawyer (one for Germany and other for Korea). Then he or she would tell you requesitions about texts, info or others in forms (invoice, delivery note, packing list and so on), taxation, incoterms, reporting to autorithies, etc,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO, I am looking some kind of expertise advise on this process, because there should not be any legal implications by using this process from the both the company and from the both countries.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for solution

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

This can be handled by Inter-Company Sales Process in SAP.

You have also posted another thread for the same requirement...

You now know that you are two options:

1. Consigment Process

2. Inter-Company Sales Process

Kindly use the search functions in SDN Forum & Google to know about pros & cons of both the above process...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh Mehta,

I know about, these two processes, but what i am looking is for legal opinion, is it a valid process or acceptable process internationally, because sale is happening between two countries.

Regards,

SmartSD

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per SAP Documentation, Consignment Process work across Company Codes in Dofferent Countries.

Also check the below link for SAP Documentation on Consignment Process.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/70/a7853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i need legal openion , it means legally is it acceptable process by two countries or not ? is there any risk involved ?

Suggest the right process .