cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Roadmap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to start a Friday general discussion around product roadmap for PI.

Any SAP guys wants to share any information (if for public use), Is PI going to stay on the same architecture going forward ? As I overheard somebody that different product is in pipeline which will replace PI at some point in 'near' future.

Any thoughts ?

Best Regards,

VB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VB,

I hope you have seen this blog by sabz which clarifies the concern which was raised earlier by a [Gartner report|http://searchsap.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid21_gci1378796,00.html?track=NL-137&ad=744300&asrc=EM_NLN_10650841&uid=6130172].

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/02/09/gartner-soalogix-sap-process-integration-and-all-that-fuzz

So PI will still have its presence.

Regards,

Srinivas

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Edited by: Prateek Raj Srivastava on Apr 23, 2010 10:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I read it , but I still think there is conflict of interest between the two products. What is being said in these two blogs can also be seen as stop gap arrangement till they figure out... How they are going to create synergy between the two. Though personally I do not have any preference of one over the other and whatever SAP chooses would add value to their customers. But still would like some more clarity on this subject.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos