Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Change Notices in LU04

former_member351306
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

There are several posting change notices in LU04 and they are mainly for the mvt type 321 ( QI to Unrestricted). I cannot clear them because when I try to create a TO for this notice, the error is 'No quants exist for posting changes'. The questions is, why is it not cleared in the back ground? Do we have to manually set their status to U in LU02? Can any body suggest a way to automate this in the background or any other solution other this manual resolution.

We are in ECC 6.0.

thank you

BE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member351306
Participant
0 Kudos

good

former_member227232
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you try to do QI to UR transfer, make sure you have enough stock in QI stock (Check the status in LS26)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brian:

This same error was recently encountered at my client. Not sure if you are using Batch Management or not, but in our case we found that end users were running programs RVBREVMATBM and RVBCONVMAT2BM without first checking to see if there were unconfirmed transfer orders. These programs force batch management off or on, respectively, while there are stocks and open SD and MM documents.

If you run these programs when there are open TO's the affected stocks appear to take on new quant numbers. This seems to be why we were getting the error. The TO was expecting to withdraw and place stocks of a specific quant that no longer existed.

Maybe this helps you out some.

Regards,

Jason

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Answer to your questions.

1.Regarding error,It may be case that subsequent material document has been cancelled for this.

2.If it is 100% material acceptance then it will get cleared provided you have automated TO creation process in background.

Second case if it is partial acceptance then you have to go in LU04 & create TO manually.For this automation is not possible.

3.Yes for these PCN you have to set status to "U" by LU02

4.To automate TO creation process for PCN you have to set up background job RLAUT11(Please check)

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Setting a posting change notice to deletion should be your last resort using LU02.

The reasons for the psoting change notice not to be cleared is that:-

1.An open transfer order for the posting change notice exists,once confirmed the PCN will be cleared.

2.A TO needs to be created for the PCN

Use LU02 to set a deletion status on the PCN.

Please let me know if this helps.