cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create Universe Objects to change measures dynamicly in a WebI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want create Objects in the Universe to change dynamical measures in a Web Intelligent Report. But I get some problems.

The statement

[Measures].[@Prompt('KPI:','N',{'OINV INVOICE NET VALUE','OINV GROSS MARGIN','GM 1 %','OINV INVOICE QUANTITY','OINV CUSTOMER ID  Distinct Count','OINV ITEM ID  Distinct Count'},mono,constrained)]

Works, but it is not enough.

Thanks for helping!

With fix logical

IIF('A'='A',@Select(measures\Rechnungsmenge),@Select(Measures\Netto Umsatz))

and

IIF('A'='B',@Select(measures\Rechnungsmenge),@Select(Measures\Netto Umsatz))

Works fine and I get the right results.

MSAS get the folowing MDX Statement

WITH MEMBER [Measures].[C672F737-FCD6-4D4D-8A,A1,48,16,CA,8D,56,7A] AS  IIF('A'='A',[Measures].[OINV INVOICE QUANTITY],[Measures].[OINV INVOICE NET VALUE])   MEMBER [Measures].[8E38E933-CB53-4622-8B,FA,DE,47,94,A7,99,65] AS  IIF('A'='B',[Measures].[OINV INVOICE QUANTITY],[Measures].[OINV INVOICE NET VALUE])   SELECT  { [Measures].[C672F737-FCD6-4D4D-8A,A1,48,16,CA,8D,56,7A], [Measures].[8E38E933-CB53-4622-8B,FA,DE,47,94,A7,99,65] }  ON COLUMNS , NON EMPTY ADDCALCULATEDMEMBERS( [Company].[Company].[COM COMPANY NO].MEMBERS )  DIMENSION PROPERTIES MEMBER_UNIQUE_NAME, MEMBER_CAPTION ON ROWS FROM [SL_REVENUE]

Now I use a selection with

@Prompt

and Numbers in the logic:

KPI

IIF(@Select(Umsatz\TestPrompt)='1',@Select(measures\Rechnungsmenge),@Select(Measures\Netto Umsatz)) 

Prompt Object

@Prompt('KPI:','A',{'1','1'},mono,free) 

Works fine and I get the right results.

MSAS get the folowing MDX Statement:

WITH MEMBER [Measures].[8E48905D-F5A5-4CF7-8F,B6,CC,EB,7F,49,F9,84] AS   1   MEMBER [Measures].[16082F28-D4E-4156-86,2B,95,A1,92,F7,F,BE] AS  IIF(  1=1,[Measures].[OINV INVOICE QUANTITY],[Measures].[OINV INVOICE NET VALUE])   SELECT  { [Measures].[8E48905D-F5A5-4CF7-8F,B6,CC,EB,7F,49,F9,84], [Measures].[16082F28-D4E-4156-86,2B,95,A1,92,F7,F,BE] }  ON COLUMNS , NON EMPTY ADDCALCULATEDMEMBERS( [Company].[Company].[COM COMPANY NO].MEMBERS )  DIMENSION PROPERTIES MEMBER_UNIQUE_NAME, MEMBER_CAPTION ON ROWS FROM [SL_REVENUE]

Now I use a selection with

@Prompt

an Text in the logic:

KPI

IIF(@Select(Umsatz\TestPrompt)='Erste',@Select(measures\Rechnungsmenge),@Select(Measures\Netto Umsatz))

Prompt Object

@Prompt('KPI:','A',{'Erste','Zweite'},mono,free)

Give me no data for the measures, not for "Erste" and not for "Zweite"

MSAS get the folowing two MDX Statements:

WITH MEMBER [Measures].[Calculated Measure] AS   Zweite  SELECT [Measures].[Calculated Measure] ON COLUMNS FROM [SL_REVENUE]
WITH MEMBER [Measures].[Calculated Measure] AS  IIF(  Zweite='Erste',[Measures].[OINV INVOICE QUANTITY],[Measures].[OINV INVOICE NET VALUE])  SELECT [Measures].[Calculated Measure] ON COLUMNS FROM [SL_REVENUE]

As you can see within the MDX statemaent the MSAS gets

"Zweite='Erste'

it seems, that

"@Select(Umsatz\TestPrompt"

gives

Zweite

, but not

'Zweite'

back.

Any Idea, where I can solve it? Maybe in the .prm File?

Edited by: Jens Hafft on Apr 22, 2010 7:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I am not able to format the text, I use the code format, but it did not work. I have open another question, but i do not konw how to delete this one. Any hints?

Edited by: Jens Hafft on Apr 22, 2010 8:04 PM