cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open items in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to reconcile with unbilled sales orders / and billing plans with FI. Is there any report in SD that can I can just pull out that shows me the open values in SD thats are yet to be billed.

thanks

moonriver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moon,

For this purpose, you can use T-code VF04.

This T-code will show you all the documents which are not billed yet.

or you can also use Table VBUK, in the field Billing status choose "A Not yet processed"

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are your sales order delivery-relevant?

1) If yes, you can display unbilled SD document using VL06O.

Click on List Outbound Deliveries --> Maintain relevant Sales Area / Date Range --> In Billing Status, select multiple single value = "blank" and "A" --> Execute.

2) Otherwise, the standard VA05 Sales Order Listing will do just that. It can list Open Sales Order or All Orders for a given period.

3) For other options where you want more fields to be included in your filtering for Open Sales Order, I suggest the best way is to build a SAP Query usihng SQVI, and joining multiple tables VBAK, VBAP, VBUK (field name FKSAK and value u2260 C), VBRK and VBRP to arrive at a SAP Query adjoining the fields that you require. To better cover the entries, pls also include where VBUK-FKSTK u2260 C. If Delivery-order is involved, link also to LIKP and LIPS tables.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use VA05 and VA05N with Open orders option

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys ..

What I am trying to do is reconcile Cash flow from FDS2 table in finance with SD.

I dont seem to be able to do that because FDS2 is far far different from Open items in VF04.

Do you know why and what I can use in SD to sync data with table FDS2 ( open items to be billed in SD )

Thanks

Moon

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open sales orders and deliveries due for billling can be seen in VA05 and VF04(Delivery related billing). I think this is what you are looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes - thank you - that has helped ... I have 1 more thing to reconfirm ..

how do i see whats outsanding for billing plans / milestones. VF04 and VA05 is good but we cant see the details till the billing plans ..

rgds

Moonriver

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
that shows me the open values in SD thats are yet to be billed.

Execute VA05 where you have the option to choose "Open sale order". There you can see sale order created but not posted for goods issue / billing.

Next execute VF04 so that you can see list of deliveries that are not invoiced.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check it in tcode FD32.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz use t/code VF04 to generate open billing. You can extract all billing which due. TQ

rgds,

nanthakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode VF05 will list all the open billing documents. Tcode VFX3 can be used to release all billing documents to FI.

Regards