Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial download of object DNL_CUST_PROD1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a serious problem to download the object

DNL_CUST_PROD1.My backend sytem is a copy of the R/3 previously link to EBP 2.0.

Download of objects : DNL_CUST_BASIS3 and DNL_CUST_PROD0 were succssful.

But for DNL_CUST_PROD1, the system failed.

In transaction SMQ2, the result is SYSFAIL, When I clicked on SYSFAIL, the message is: Maintain numbering scheme R3PRODHIER.

I made the customizing as the note # 432339 instructions and I use report

COM_HIERARCHY_DELETE_ALL to delete the table: COMC_PR_TOOL_REG

But I still have the message: Maintain numbering scheme R3PRODHIER.In the OSS note 432339 item 6, i have to maintain the numbering scheme and this one must correspond to the structure of PRODHS in R/3 system.

I don' t know how to maintain the structure in R/3.

Can someone tell me how to maintain it?

Do i miss something in the configuration?

How can i fix this kind of problem?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Foumban

<b></b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bouba,

Run the report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW once again. Make sure this time you uncheck the test run. Once you have done this rerun your initial load for DNL_CUST_PROD0 and BASIS3.

The report deactivates all tables irrelevant to SRM. We faced the same problem and the problem was solved by re running the report by unchecking the test mode.

Please assign points for usefull answers !!

Thanks

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Thank you very much for the reply.It is working.I do have to maintain the additional table PRODHS in my SAP R/3.

By activating the DNL_PLANT i am not able to do my initial download of the material.I have the error message:error in the object refer to note 513550.

The DNL_PLANT is it to transfer the plant from R/3 to

SRM with teh product? My first download without DNL_PLANT was done successfully without plant, how can i fix this problem6

How can i give you points.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Aboubakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bouba,

You can assign points by logging in as a user and opening this thread. Once you open the thread you will find option of assigning points.

However, please let me know what your issue is explicitly and we can fix it.

Thanks,

Sundeep