cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change SAP MI default Webserver Path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I'm having some trouble to figure out how to change the default Webserver path for a Mobile Component. This is the scenario I'm facing:

From SAP NWA (Netweaver Administrator) at section Mobile Components I can see the component:CONNECTOR_WM50_XSL_CRM.

Its information is for example:

Webserver: http://XXX:YYY

Webpath: /meContainerSync/servlet/com.sap.ip.mi.http.MobileComponentServlet?.......

Download Link: Webserver + Webpath

What I'm trying here is to change the WebServer. What I usually do is go to the ABAP stack to transaction MCD and change it and that worked for another components. However the problem is that for this specific component there is no deployment attribute Webserver to modify and I can't add any neither.

I assuming that this webserver is coming from a default NW or MI configuration and I appreciate if anyone can guide to change this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Gilberto Li

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have never done this but in Visual Admin go to server - service - configuration adapter - mobile - addon (if it is an addon) - and look for the mobile component you want to change the web server, then enter in edit mode and use custom area to enter the web server you want.

This should work but I have never need to do this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply AC.

I have solved this problem. I created a program to insert deployment attributes to table MEMSD_CUST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rather than create a new program, if the solution using "Visual Administrator" does not replicate the change through to the MEMSD_CUST table, you can force it by using t-code "MCD".

Select your application and version, enter.

Select the "Deployment" tab, switch to change mode and update the webserver value.

On save the new entry should replicate to the the table.

Then in your NWA interface find the mobile component and press "reload". Your webserver link should now be correct.

Answers (0)