cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Refund Policy - ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have paid full training fee to SAP Authorised Center .

I was preparing for SAP ABAP Exams from last 1 year..

Now when i approach Mr . name removed ( SAP Regional Manager India) for exams..

He just answering me that i cant give exams because sap now conducts only new module certification:

Application Development Focus ABAP WAS 6.4

Where was he when his authorised sap center provided me old study materials??

He is asking 4 another Rs.1,50,000 money for re -training in new modules.

SAP India Authorised center are too busy in looting people.. and noone is loooking after.!!!!!!

Providing all such poor services / information each time...!!!!!

How can i claim for refund of my total fee???

Edited by: Zubin Shah on Apr 29, 2010 9:50 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Day 4:

Waiting for the reply..!!!

No Response yet..!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

DAY 1 Response:

SAP Telemarketing Executive:

Noemi Remarks::

Thank you for your e-mail.

I will be escalating this issue and will revert to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, I have emailed to following address:

sales(dot)asia(at)sap(dot)com

Waiting for the reply!!!

Thanks 4 a little assistance!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understands writing names such is not a good thing..!!! I feel regrets for it!!!

But to whom i should contact??

Despite several mails, nobody is ready is responding me nor neither no information provided to me through telephonic!!

I m new to SAP World but nobody ready to provide me adequate information!!!

Just after registering course, they have forgotten me!!!

what kind of professionalism it is???

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am still waiting for the concerned person in this regard!!!

I dont know where to contact..

i contacted sap bangalore but they r just forwarding my calls to one each other!!!

As I have registered through WE Excel Chandigarh(SAP Authorized Center)

But nobody responded back!!!

Regrets 4 sum1 who don't my wordings!! But Nobody sap officials assists me!!!

Read and respect forum rules. SMS Language is not allowed.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So this is what I did -

Visited the SAP education website - No rocket science.

Clicked on Live Chat on that page to talk to an SAP Representative - No rocket science.

Explained them your problem in detail without taking your name (because I understand what privacy means) - No rocket science.

Got the following reply from them... READ ON...

Noemi R.: Oh, I am very sorry to know that

Noemi R.: Sir, for the validity of your inquiry, can you please send an e-mail regarding your case to sales(dot)asia(at)sap(dot)com

Noemi R.: Please state information about you, company, e-mail address, company address and contact number

Zubin : are you sure they will reply? Because no mails written to SAP Education have en replied back

Noemi R.: The e-mail address I have given is you is directed to Sales and the Management dealing with Education Partners would be able to see that, too

Noemi R.: I can escalate the matter but for the validity of the report, please send e-mail stating your scenario

Zubin : ok. will ask my friend to mail that.

Zubin : thanks a lot for your efforts!

Noemi R.: You are welcome

SO was this so Difficult Sandeep??

Please contact on that address and get your query sorted. You can tell them that you have chatted with Noemi and got this address.

For heaven's sake, please stop trolling on this forum and get some sense on privacy and Professionalism!

Please be Patient !!

Cheers!

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wants to know who is the Concerned Person in this regard???

No SAP Representative has contacted me despite several mails/web queries etc send to them!!!!

They are continuously ignoring my mails etc

All such Sap India Officials are selfish enough by not responding back to me!!!!

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far I see, your issue is with SAP ATC, SAP India and SAP Education. SCN (SAP Community Network), which is this forum, has nothing to do with your issue. Please stop trolling. If you feel you have a genuine case, then file a complaint with the Police or Consumer Court.

pk

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> They are continuously ignoring my mails etc

People ignore mails only in 3 conditions -

1 - They are not the right persons who should be getting that mail.

2 - They have set time limits to respond to mails (so maybe your patience plays a key role here)

3 - They have been hurt with the language of the sender.

Looking at the way you have been complaining and abusing all authorities and taking names on a public forum, I am very sure it was the third condition for which they ignored your mail.

If you really think you have contacted each and every person you can see on the website of SAP Education; and you have tried to sort this matter with every ATC in your area; and you think you know all the SAP Education policies very well; and have a proof of the above email stating that "SAP doesn't care for individuals" --- then please go ahead and file a complaint, as PK suggested above.

Its a final request to you to use decent language on this public forum and keep your cool.

Cheers!

Zub

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is a problem with SAP Education you can bring down the issue to this forum.

But, I do not see any reason writing the personal names and their mail IDs. Writing personal names on public forums like this is against the professional ethics.

I have certified in six different areas from SAP. That does not mean that I have every right to get the job from the SAP Job Market. Yes, it will distinguish you particularly when you are trying to jump into SAP job for the first time. But, when you are on a project, it really matter, how effeciently and effectively you can deliver the results to the client. Certification are only tests your basic / professional knowledge. But, the skill you need to develop is to deliver the required results. I have seen number of people not lucky enough to get the SAP jobs with tremendous industry experience, coupled extraordinary professional certifications and passing the SAP hottest module for the first time. This was a long years back. Now the market is more matured. I have spent myself more than 2 million Indian Rupees for SAP education out of my pocket. I never regretted for what I have spent. Learning is just part of life. Surprises are part of it. There is no point in repenting for what has happened. If you would have spent time for a good cause that you have repented, you would have achieved something. Cheer up and come with good success in life.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well today i got response from Mr. name removed ( mail id / contact no. removed SAP India).. saying that SAP is a lagrest organisation and they dont care for a single person!!!

Get register an FIR against them will have no impact on them!!!

Edited by: Zubin Shah on Apr 29, 2010 9:49 AM

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep

I am really shocked how this post even exists on this forum.

If you have problems, I am sure you would have contacted the SAP Education in India. If your problem is yet unresolved, you can move ahead to contact Education Services in DE and NA.

If you describe your issue properly to these people, there will surely be a solution.

Ofcourse don't expect everything to happen your way.

And lastly, please stop putting names of people and their personal information on this community.

It is against SDN Forum rules and doesn't look professional on your side either.

Request you to take up this issue with other people, if one person cannot answer your queries.

Cheers!

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no trust left in SAP now.. I have been completely fooled by sap india officals..

SAP India has shattered all such dreams just because of their wrong doings!!!

Giving another such amount for training to SAP will b another act of foolness!!!!

i know i m capable of clearing ABAP but .... i gotta think alot to spend such amount in Malaysia/Singapore etc..

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no training required in Malaysia / Singapore

You need to visit there and write the exam.

Exam fee would be more or less the same.

Then only additional cost is travel / visa / lodging expenses.

These are very less when compared to taking training again.

or else contact www.naizak.com

they are SAP education partners.

they will guide you on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Despite regular mails send to SAP India for the exams, i got no response from them.

Even regular made calls, sap officials are forwarding my call to 1 another...!!!!

Nobody responded back!!!!!!

Even The Training License got expired before actual time!!!!

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Writing SAP Certification in India is considered to be most painful process come across in your life.

Just forget to write certification in India.

Then try to contact Malaysia / Singapore SAP and write the exam there.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My Question was what you were doing for the whole year.

Is it really required to prepare for ABAP exam the whole even after taking the training.

Fortunately, I have not taken this much long time preparation for my professional exams

In India, always this is the problem.

If you are really desparate for certificate, go to a country, where there are no such so called

training rules applicable, write the exam, get it certified.If you have the knowledge you should go and certify.

At least in future try to attempt the exam at least within a month from the date of training.

You will not get any refund. Because you have already attended the training.

In my opinion, you should be allowed to write the exam under new syllabus.

But, it is India. Anything can happen. They will write their own rules.

Try with Malaysia or Singapore SAP