cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot origin don't work in COA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a COA Profile (QC01), Where in I have assign inspection type 89 in the field "Insp.lot origin" and "Inspection Type". Now as per the F1 help suggest I am expecting that system will not allow me to print COA for those lots don't belongs to inspection type 89, but surprisingly it allows to take print out for inspection lot origins for 01, 08 types also.

I am using the STD COA form "QM_QCERT_01"

Taking print from QC21

Pls let me know what and/or where I am missing something!!!!!!!

Regards,

SAPier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you are manually picking the inspection lot in QC21 SAP doesn't cehck the lot against the profile you select. QC21 will simply use the inspection lot proposed in the screen. When you run QC21 you aren't causing the program to go find the lot, you are telling it the lot number in advance. QC21 is to create a cert for an inspection lot. Not create a cert for a profile.

Test it using a delivery and I bet it will only select the 89 inspection lots.

FF

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

SPRO > QM > Quality Certificates > Certificate Profile > Define Certificate Types

SPRO > QM > Quality Certificates > Output Determination > Define Condition Types for Output Determination

Standard is Form QM_QCERT_01 you will get it in SE71.

Logistics > Quality Management > Quality Certificate > Outgoing > Certificate Profile (QC01

COA is printed in QC20.

Also refer this nice article by Expert Gajesh,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9002247f-4b7f-2c10-10ac-c6fe29807...

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar