Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove default ship to party in value contract

chad_caole
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

We are using R/3 4.6C and our current installation is the ship to party in the partner function is being defaulted when creating the value contract for customers with 1 ship to partner function while a pop-up window will appear for customers with multiple partner functions.

My requirement is to remove the default ship to party when creating the value contract (should be left as blank) for customers with 1 ship to partner function and user will be the one to specify the ship to party manually.

The default field (check box) in the partner function is unchecked but still when creating the value contract, the ship to party still defaults the ship to party defined in the partner function.

I have search a lot of forums already but I haven't found yet a way on how to handle this requirement.

Is there a possible way that this can be handled via customization/configuration?

Appreciate very much your suggestions.

Warm Regards,

Chad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked partner function at all other level like Customer and Sales document type ,item level.

if yes please use User exits in the program MV45AFZZ to make necessary modification only for your document type

Regards,

Siva