SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection Printout from IS-U system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

As I did disconnection and created disconnection document in IS-U system, but I was not able to take print of the document from EC85 screen, because the print option is disabled.

Could you please some one help me in this regards, or do we have any specific transaction code to take print of this docu.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think disconnection document is relevant for printing. If you generated a disconnection order from the document, then you can print that service order. Why do you want to print?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think disconnection document is relevant for printing. If you generated a disconnection order from the document, then you can print that service order. Why do you want to print?

0 Kudos

Dear Srini,

Thanks for your valuable reply....!

But I would like to print disconnection advice, which needs to be handed over to the customer at the time of disconnection, there is a standard form which has given by the SAP called u201CIS_U_DISCONNECTION_ORDERu201D, but my doubt is that from which transaction code or from where we could able to take this print form.

The service order which you were explained was, given it to the field service works to perform the disconnection work and get the Meter reading's.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can generate a service order or a service notification from the customer service component (CS) that corresponds to a disconnection order in an IS-U disconnection document. You can use all of the functions of this component in these service orders, and print or download them to another system. IS-U/CCS data is also available to you.

If you do not want to do this then create a seperate form and driver program using ABAP to print this oreder in whichever layout you want.

Regards,

Pranaya

0 Kudos

Hi Pranaya,

Thanks for your reply..!

What I am expecting is to take print of Disconnection advice, which will be handed over to the customer from the utility states that customer will be disconnected because of, the bill is over due etc, this may have the informations of Finance and both BMD, TMD.

But, your reply was service order related with R/3,which will be handed over to the field service workers to perform the disconnection, both are different.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do that in dunning. You can generate dunning letter at various dunning levels.

Refer to this [Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/EN/bc/2127c4265911d286d6006008bbc8e8/frameset.htm] to see how to configure this.

As I said before if you want any specific letter or a some other layout you can create a seperate from and driver program to print as per your requirment.

I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Pranaya