Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Block for Billing

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All Friends,

My client create one sales order for a month, and plant delivery person will generate deliveries every day like 30 delivery for a month, and user create one collective invoice for 30 delivery.

Now I want that deliveries are block for billing till concern person remove the check so that user can create billing.

But currently billing block is available at delivery document control from sales document, in that u remove the check from sales order and elivery too. But as per client I want it only at delivery level.

Pls communicate the configuration control or work around.

Reagrds,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

In Progress,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which means he wants to release all 30 deliveries one by one, rather than releasing a one sales order?

Try to convince it and stay with the standard, as it's the only billing block level you can have (Only at Sales order level)

Note:

You can configure status profiles in sales order to have same billing block as well. In that case only a authorized person can release sales order, where as normal billing block can be removed by any person who has access to VA02.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran

I don't think there is block at delivery level. You can control through authorization.Delivery can be created by one person and u can give authorization to do post goods issue by the authourized person after checking delivery.

Raghu