cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC HRSM_D External System / Deletion of vacancies failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using IDOC HRSM_D01 Upload Time Data to send HR vacancy data from an external system to SAP HCM.

It should update Infotype 2001 with vacancy type 0100.

This works fine. Data are sent via PI / IDOC and inbound processing through code HRSM_D.

After that, we can see it in tables PTEXDIR and PTEX2000. It is transferred to HR/PA30 with the report RPTEXPT.

So far, so good.

Now we want to delete it. We re-send the same record, same AWTYPE, DOCNR etc and add the "X" for REVERSED.

The IDOC WE02 shows green, BAPI POST successful, but nothing is in table PTEXDIR and PTEX2000.

When I look at the function module IDOC_INPUT_HRSM_SCHEDULE, it only handles PA2002 (Time Attendance, not absences) for reversed data. Is this true?

Can I only delete Attendancies?

Thanks for deedback

hs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

holger_stumm2
Active Contributor

When I look at the function module IDOC_INPUT_HRSM_SCHEDULE, it only handles PA2002 (Time Attendance, not absences) for reversed data. Is this true?

Can I only delete Attendancies?

I copied the whole sender agreement etc. and created a zIDOC_INPUT_HRSM_SCHEDULE procedure.

I found out, that Infotype 2002 was hardcoded and 2001 Deletion was not supported. Now it workes, when I deleted the hardcoded 2002-checkup.

But is there any better way?

thx

Holger

holger_stumm2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

should get dots for answering myself ...

no, I am not soliciting for dots