cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot post my message!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried to post a message but the system said it contains forbidden words/phrases. I checked carefully several times and didn't really know which words were not proper. I tried to re-phrase my sentences, avoided abbreviations, corrected my gramma mistakes, .... nothing worked!

I wonder why don't the system tells which words are forbidden?

BR Li

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agreed - it can be very annoying. In addition to forbidden words, there are certain websites that are also not allowed to be mentioned. You can send your post to me and I'll have a look at it.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan and Rob,

Many thanks for your replies.

the problem is i couldn't even include my post message text here, because the same content check is active here too

I really can't figure out, all I tried is to explain the problem. Can I somehow attach it as a file and send to an email address or?

BR Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for double posting,

I just found your emails from your profiles, and now had sent my post message to your addresses.

Mnay thanks.

BR Li

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This however works as expected in Ur.gent Corrections

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

You are super now posted.

BR Li

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what's the problem with urgent?

Thomas

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> what's the problem with urgent?

> Thomas

pk

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some problem that you managed to bye-pass, with your Moderator-ial powers

pk

Dammit. You did something there. A series of # and & and numbers. Will investigate further, but time to sign-out for the day

Edited by: kishan P on Apr 23, 2010 6:03 PM

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After some time you will master avoiding the filter:))))

I don´t provide any forbidden content or anything like that, only time to time need to send some program code which use some keywords not allowed by the filter or offer a member who seems to be nice and in need to send me a personal email.

Sometimes the filter is sad, but in general we need it here.

My advise: Think like a guy who has feed the filter with phrases and you will find where to place the "." or "-" to bypass the filter. By the way, it is quite fun to talk about the bypassing here:))

Regards Otto

p.s.: SDN is not perfect, but it is quite good:))

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just masking the characters with their ISO-code numbers...a little "beat the system" effort, not advocating to bypass the filters of course, we will catch those work-arounds as well

Nice weekend

Thomas

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its urgent

Send email

So Cool. Thanks

pk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wonder why don't the system tells which words are forbidden?

Because if you know what those words are, then you would try to bye-pass it wouldn't you? But then if dont know what those words are, then how would you change your text to pass the content filters?

Catch-22 situation?

Well, thats the current state of the forums

Anyways trying avoiding re.warding ponits and providing ema.ails or dont state that you need ur.gent answers

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't seem to have any of those in my post text. Quite annoying.

Thanks for your prompt reply though

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try sending the mail to any of the active forum Moderators (or me) and see if you can get some help. You can find the e.mail ids in the Business Card.

pk