cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

How do we configure new Partner Types and Partner Functions for a Sales Document Header? Can anyone guide through this configuration steps please??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Did you assign the new partnerfunction to Partner Determination Precedure as well? It seems that you have not done this. Because, when you create a new partner function, you need to assign it to both the Account group and Partner determination procedure to allow it maintained in Customer Master record.

After doing so, come back to main menu and select the parter determination at sales order header and select the correct partner determination procedure and assign the partner functions which you want to determine at the sales order header level.

Do the same process for other levels (i.e. sales order item level, Delivery and Billing level).

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ram, will do accordingly...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajiv,

Go through the link given below. Hope it helps.

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/steps-for-partner-determination-config-in-img.htm

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define account groups

Define number ranges

Assign number ranges to customer account groups

Define partner functions

Define partner determination procedure

Assign partner functions in the partner determination procedure

Assign partner functions to account group

Partner functions in the sales document header directly proposed from customer master.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

I know the steps that need to be followed but can you tell me where in SAP IMG i need to do this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

T-code VOPAN.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks MT, I created a new partner function called Employee and assigned it to account group 0007(Sales Partners). Now when I try to create a customer master and usethe account group Sales Partners, i'm not able to enter the partner function ZP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to goto IMG

IMG>Sales & Distribution>Basic Functions>Partner Determination>Set Up Partner Determination

Thanks

Anil