Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update access to MM01 and MM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check and advice on how to find the list of users that have change access to the particular Company code and Plant by using the transactions-MM01 and MM02.

Thanks & Regards,

KKRao.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

What have you tried so far? What information are you missing from your previous attempts to get this information?

The easiest report is using SUIM users by complex selection criteria and using a combination of transaction and auth objects (+ values) for your filter.

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply.

I m trying with the below mentioned possibility.

SUIM-->Roles-->Roles by Complex Selection Criteria. In this selection, I have given Tcode as MM02 and I have given two objects.

One is M_MATE_WRK for plant and M_MATE_BUK for company code with activity-02 and required Plant and CC.

Later I m getting the roles with those roles I m find the users who got assigned to those roles.

Are those objects are correct for getting list of users who has changes access with specific plant and CC.

Please check and advice in this.

Thanks & Regards,

KKRao.

0 Kudos

Yes it does.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Gowrinadh, those terms should be sufficient.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use SU24 to see what object has this ability.

use suim and use that object to provide the list of users with these ability.

0 Kudos

You cannot maintain org. levels in SU24, which is the company code access wanted.

Yes, SUIM would help further but that has been well covered already and can be considered as "generic knowledge", or a generic answer.