cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Coloumns In One Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is it possible to use 3 coloumns in one page within smarforms. I have a tablo loop with 5 coloumns and i want to use page as 3 piece. When table loop fills the first coloumn(it contents 5 coloumns) then it goes second coloumn and continue to fill it and after that it continues with third coloumn. When it filled 3. coloumn it goes second page and continues as above. How can i do that ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If my understanding is correct, the text needs to be printed in newspaper format in columns. This can be done through SAPSCRIPTS easily. Define two main windows and in layout adjust them side by side. Now, include the text to be printed as a text element in the main window.

But, in smartforms only one main window can be defined. So, in smartforms a template can be created in the main window and two columns can be defined. Now create two text elemnts for each column. But the text needs to be static and it needs to be divided between these two columns. Need to check whether the flow of text can be controlled using any control break statements.

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to print the smartform in Newspaper format? I mean as the text is printed in newspapers column wise.

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well what you can do is fix number of rows per each column say 10, now create 3 internal tables and fill 10 lines in each. and display each table in each column, otherwise it may not be possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but that's not my requirement.

I meant that the page like 3 columns and first i want to loop table in first coloumn then continues with second and then with third. After finished filling 3. coloumn it goes second page and continues as.

Thanks,

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create two table lines, one with 5 columns and another one with 3 columns and use them as per requirement.