Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find text included in the standard texts in scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

"INCLUDE &T166P-TXNAM& OBJECT &T166P-TDOBJECT& ID &T166P-TDID& LANGUAGE &"

i want to find the text included in this command.

I tried but i didn,t get.I tried in this way.

go to se37-> type READ_TEXT FM and execute after that it is asking parameters like this

name, object, id.i don,t no what i type in this parameters.I tried in SO10 also

i want to find the text included in this command?

this statement is wrote in the purchase order script.

pls help me in this. pls give me steps .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gokul_radhakrishnan3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically in MEDRUCK (purchase order form), this is used to print all the item texts automatically. Item texts which are listed in 'Texts' tab for every item in ME23n will be printed one by one if activated in config. And you can see the allowed texts for every doc type/doc category/item category in table T166P. Based on that, run function module READ_TEXT to check this. For example, if you want to see Item text (F01) for PO 4561004813 and item 10, then pass NAME as 456100481300010, language as 'EN' or what ever language you are using OBJECT as EKPO and ID as F01 or what ever text you want to read.

Check the config path Material Management -> Purchasing -> Messages -> Texts for Messages -> Define Texts for Purchase Order to find out the text id (ID).

Hope this helps. Eventhough this reply is bit late

Regards,

Gokul

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the values of text name,object,id,language in debugging mode of the script. Goto table STXH or FM READ_TEXT to get the text lines.

As mentioned, the text is from the PO. If you have the text on the print preview or print out, try to find the text in ME23N TEXT tab in header and item. If found, doubleclick on the editor and GOTO->HEADER. You will get the attributes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the values returned in the fillds?

T166P-TXNAM = ?

T166P-TDOBJECT = ?

T166P-TDID = ?

Langauge = ?

Regrads,

Lokesh.