cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistancy in Usage Decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We wend live recently. I am facing a tipical problem of inconsistancy in Usage Decision.

System status of lot is UD ICCO SPCO PRII QLUP. Usage decision codes fields are blank. Stock posting screen shows that stock is to be posted.

But stock status does not show any pending quantity. Admin data does not indicate that any one had changed the inspection lot or taken UD. UD reversal progeam won't allow.

If any one encounter similar problem and resolved then please share the information

Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Pl elaborate what is actual problem, not clear what you need?

Best Regards,

Shekhar

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shekar MOkashi

The problem is UD status appearing in a inspection lot even though Usage decision and Quantity posting is not carried.

The status is showing "Usage decision has been made" but no valuation code is entered.

One characteristics is rejected.

Since the UD status is appearing i am not able to do any change in the corresponding inspection lot. I am not in a position to post the Quantity stock to unrestricted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following points,

1) Is there any DMR rule applied, if it is there then skip functionality behaves in the way you mention. If lot is skiped and there is some programme defined in background for auto UD then this can happen. Also check whether Automatic UD option is activated in material master, you can remove this and try.

2) Where is you stock seen right now, is it in quality?? if so then status will not be SPRO it will be SPRQ. Even if you give UD (lot has become green) you can still post the stock by selecting same lot and clicking on UD and stock post tab.

3) Even if user decesion is given (lot has become green) you can do stock posting if lot status shows SPRQ, if status is UD ICCO SPCO STUP then everying is done what you need to do again.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shekar Mokashi

The SAP Note 174877 should be applied to solve this issue. I will try & give feedback

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same problem. Did u solve it?

vsalvi4
0 Kudos

Dear, I am facing the same issue ( This is a return delivery posting issue )

Please check my attached JPG file

milind.jpg

Please guide how to resolve this issue.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't say I've ever seen that type of problem. I've seen very few issues with system statuses not reflecting the actual inspection lot.

If this is happening on a frequent basis, I would immediately contact SAP.

I would also go over all my user exits and customizations to make sure I'm not doing something that would cause this to happen.

If you just went live on this it could turn into major headache for you very fast.

FF