cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error during creation of shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a shopping cart on behalf of user. Initially, vendor was not coming up. Then i saw, in the user organisation str. pur grp is not maintained. I maintained the same and now the vendor list is coming up but when i select the vendor, the following error comes:

System Error: Sources of Supply (SAPLBBP_SC_APP) (Item test-elizabeth )

System Error: Sources ofSupply (SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS) (Item test-elizabeth )

Please choose a vendor from the approved list (Item test-elizabeth )

i checked for the user consistency, it is ok. then i checked for the contract of the vendor with the product category, it is also valid. the vendor is also not blocked. i dont understand why the error is coming up.

Please help in this regard.

Thanks in advance

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

do you use vendor list?

Please see the F4 help of the vendor list customizing:

-

Define Sourcing via Vendor List Only

Use

In this activity, you can define that source of supply determination for shopping carts or limit shopping carts created by an employee is carried out exclusively via the vendor list. Otherwise, the system considers all available sources of supply.

This Customizing setting does not affect purchase orders.

In addition, a search help for sources of supply is provided for limit shopping carts. If you use this IMG activity to define that source of supply determination is carried out exclusively via the vendor list, only one search help is provided for the vendor list. In other cases, a general vendor search help is provided.

-

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Could you please elaborate. I am trying to create shopping cart and then this error appears for this user only. it has not happened for other users. I am new to SRM, could you please advice me.

Regards

Nisha

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

when it comes only for one user then please ignore my first reply. The customizing change I meintioned would affect all of the users.

Please implement note 1270948. After the implementation of this note, if a wrong source of supply is entered in the 'Preferred Vendor' field, a pop up message will appear, and the vendor will be removed. You can then assign the correct vendor. Please note that the process will continue after the pop up (since vendor is not a mendatory field, in the particular case that you mention in the attachment, the SC will be ordered)

I hope this solves the problem.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the SAP note. I could not implement right now, as it has to go through Rev Trac procedure. it will take some time.

If you dont mind, could you please give suggestion in one more incident. The user is successfully confirming the goods receipt in SRM but it is not getting transferred to backend.She is getting the below error:

Error whilst creating an entry sheet in the backend system 0000267908 117 General error during acceptance posting

i tried to do the service entry sheet in the backend and it is getting created successfully. But i dont understand why it is not getting transferred when she is doing it in SRM.

Thanks in Advance

NIsha

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

The error SE117 often is caused by master data not being maintained completely or by incorrect customizing.

Please have a look at note 748028 which describes strategies for determining the cause of error SE 117. It helps to find out the real cause of SE117 error. Read it carefully and follow specially instructions from chapter "Strategies for determining the cause". Please check also in the backend system in the transaction MMPV whether the posting period you would like to book is still open. After that, try to retransfer it once again using report Z_ES_RETRANSFER from note 906050.

Regards,

Peter